Chakras are energy centres/ portals within you. Mainstream fields of spirituality talk about the 7 major energy centres or chakras.
Chakras pump our life force throughout the body and the body’s aura. When they have been shattered from a trauma, abuse or injury, the chakras cannot function properly. When we have a shattered chakra, it is easy to keep recycling the same problem such as fear, anger or grief.
When I recently wrote about Psychic Attack, I mentioned that there is a need to open and close certain chakras for protection. Will explore that in more detail this week.
When a chakra has been injured or damaged, it needs to be repaired. Any healing work on a chakra point or ALL 7 chakra’s can be transformational. Energy healers use various methods of healing to repair energy centres.
Chakras need to be connected with regularly. Certain emotional and psychic wounds can become lodged within a chakra. Clearing and healing chakras can relieve tension and allow the flow of energy to increase, allowing the person to feel more in touch with their intuition and often allow mental and energetic clarity.
The Seven Chakras are:
- 1st chakra – Base – Earth, grounding, home, work, finances, manifestation and being here.
- 2nd Chakra – Sacral – Water, movement, sexuality, pleasure, emotions, feelings, change.
- 3rd Chakra – Solar Plexus – Fire, energy, ego, power, will, risk, digestion, motivation and action.
- 4th Chakra – Heart – Air, love, relationship, balance, breath, nurturing, and balance.
- 5th Chakra – Throat – Sound, vibration, communication, self-expression, being heard.
- 6th Chakra – Third Eye – Light, vision, sight, perception, visualization, insight, dreaming.
- 7th Chakra – Crown – Spiritual connection, beliefs, understanding, thought and awareness.